Consent to process personal information
The user, by submitting request forms from the site, agrees to this Consent to process personal information ("Consent").
In giving Consent the User acts freely, willingly and in his/her own interest and confirms his/her legal capacity.
Conditions of Consent's validity:
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data using manual or automated methods of information processing.
- Consent is given to process the following types of data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric:
- Contact telephone numbers including mobile, city, corporate;
- Email addresses, including personal, corporate;
- Present organization (place of work) and position held;
- User details:
- Location information, including geolocation information;
- Type and version of operating system
- Type and version of browser
- The type of device and its screen resolution;
- Entry point to the website;
- Keywords, search terms;
- Official Yandex Metrics statistics, including Webwizor;
- OS and Browser language;
- Personal data is not public.
- 4. The purpose of processing of personal data:
- Processing of incoming requests of Users in order to advise on the services provided;
- Analysis of User activity on the website and the functioning of the website in order to improve the quality of the website and the setting of
- Conducting promotional, news, and newsletter campaigns.
- The basis for processing personal data are:
- Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- Article 6 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal Data";
- The present consent to the processing of personal data.
- while processing with personal data, the owner of the site is entitled to do the following:
- Adjustment (update, change) in automatic and manual mode;
- Personal data is processed regardless of the setting of the User's subscription to advertising and newsletters.
- Personal data processing may be terminated at the written request of the subject of personal data.
- Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law № 125-FZ On Archives in the Russian Federation and other
regulations on archiving and archival storage.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the address listed on the home page of this
- The site owner is obliged by law and has the right to continue the processing and storage of personal data of the User without their consent if the grounds
specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal law № 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On personal data"
- This consent is valid for the duration of the retention period until the personal data processing is terminated.