Air Driven Gas boosters
HII air-driven gas booster is an air driven compressor that uses compressed air (or gas) as a driving force, to produce high pressure gas pressure.
They work on the simple but efficient principal of power magnification through the use of differential areas.
This is done by using a relatively large air piston to drive a rod connected to a small gas piston, providing gas to flow at high pressure.
- Pressures up to 30,000 psi for most gases and 5,000 psi for Oxygen
- Various models available for vacuum application
- Easy to install and operate
- Compact, lightweight design
- Single or double acting and 2-stage models
- Double air drives available in single and 2-stage boosters
- No electrical power required
- Requires no high pressure seal lubrication
- Boosters are contaminant FREE
- Units can be operated in series or parallel
- Boosters may be mounted in any orientation