High pressure gas boosters
High pressure and ultra-high pressure gas boosters
Air driven gas boosters HII - ideal solution for high and ultra-high pressure gas supply at relatively low flow rates.
The basic line of gas boosters HII is represented by 42 basic types with variety of modifications.
The product line covers a wide range of operating pressures and allows you to solve multitude engineering tasks.
Many years' experience and production facilities allow Hydraulics International Inc. to offer high-tech solutions for boosting of hazardous gases, ultrapure gases to the maximum permissible pressures applied in engineering practice.
Non-lubricated piston design together with pneumatic drive do not have competitive alternatives when solving some engineering tasks of boosting gases to high and ultra-high pressures with relatively low to zero flows.
- Pressures up to 30,000 PSI for most gases and 5,000 PSI for Oxygen;
- Various models available for vacuum application;
- Easy to install and operate;
- Compact, lightweight design;
- Single or double acting and 2-stage models;
- Double air drives available in single and 2-stage boosters;
- No electrical power required;
- Requires no high pressure seal lubrication;
- Boosters are contaminant FREE;
- Units can be operated in series or parallel;
- Boosters may be mounted in any orientation;
- Absolutely clean design of the gas part - no lubrication;
- Do not pollute the gas - ideal for pumping high-purity gases;
- Ideal for charging, maintaining constant pressure, recharging;
- Unlimited start and stop cycles - from stend-by pressure maintenance operation to hard cyclic operation;
- Adjustment: smooth, simple, wide range from 0 to MAX;
- Fire and explosion proof;
- No electrical parts;
- Compact and lightweight - mobile design.
- Minimum inlet gas pressure restrictions depending on gas booster model;
- Not designed for filling high pressure gas cylinders with natural gas from a low-pressure household gas line;
- Not designed for boosting contaminated gases, gases with mechanical impurities;
- Gas flow restrictions - not designed for high flows;
- Maximum safe outlet pressure for Oxygen service: 345 bar (5,000 PSI);
- Maximum safe outlet pressure for Air service: 700 bar (10,000 PSI). If necessary to boost gas to higher pressures, oxygen-free gases shall be applied.
- Industrial air, Nitrogen, Argon, Helium;
- Pure and high purity gases: Oxygen, Hydrogen, high purity Nitrogen, Helium, Argon, Krypton, Xenon,
- Breathing gases: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Air, gas mixtures, Nitrox, Heliox, Trimix;
- Searching gases: Hydrogen, Helium;
- Hazardous, flammable, explosive gases;
- Hydrocarbons except Acetylene: Natural gas, Synthesis gas, Propane, Butane, Methane, Ethylene, associated petroleum gas etc.
Didn't find the required gas in the list?
Send us request and our experts will select gas booter modification to the required gas.