Test Equipment HII
Hydraulics International Inc. offers a wide range of both standard and customized solutions for hydraulic, gas, and pneumatic tests.
Our customers can choose package configurations, appearance, specifications, and ergonomic features for themselves, depending on their applications and cost expectations.
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Pressure Test Pumps and Compressors
The simplest and the most cost effective way for arranging a hydraulic test site is a self-assembly of a test package (a permanently installed bench, mobile package, or portable pressurizer) by the customer`s own personnel.
HII HP pumps and compressors simplify the task as much as possible.
To arrange a simplest test package, it is enough to have:
- An HII pneumatically driven pump or compressor
- A pressure gauge or transmitter
- A pressure relief valve
- An outlet fitting for connecting a product
- A safety valve
- A filter, reducer, and pneumatic valve for feeding the pneumatic drive of the HII pump or compressor
- An inlet mechanical filter for the HP equipment protection
- A liquid or gas tank, vessel, or supply line: a hydraulic test tank or water pipeline, cylinder, pneumatic circuit, gas compressor, or LP generator for pneumatic or gas tests
- An LP air compressor for feeding the pneumatic drive.
A self-assembly of the test packages enables the customer to:
- control the price and quality of the applied components and thus to avoid both poor performance and excessive solutions;
- simplify maintenance and repair and avoid using nonrepairable, nonstandard, and hard-to-access components and connection types;
- optimize the spare part stock.
If an order for a package supply is placed, our experts will select the bench layout that is most suitable for your application free of charge.
только после заказа оборудования
We also optionally provide a comprehensive consulting and engineering support for the manufacture of test packages by our customers, including installation supervision, commissioning, documentation development, and warranty maintenance (at extra charge).
Mobile and Portable Hydraulic Test Packages
HII factory offers a wide range of high quality mobile packages, from low cost ones with minimum ergonomic features and functions to high-specific ergonomic solutions.
HII mobile packages are a perfect solution for:
- Field pressure vessel and pipeline testing
- Hydrostatic tests
- Integrity tests and leakage detection
- Hydraulic testing of product casings and valves
- Adjustment of pressure relief and safety valves
Mobile hydraulic packages are successfully used not only in the field and at site, but also in the manufacturer`s factory for one-time testing of large-size equipment or systems that require no special test devices, such as mounting tables, test chambers, etc.
Low Cost Solutions
Low cost solutions have minimum functions and ergonomic features. Their key advantage is that their purchase is less expensive (more cost effective) than their assembling by the customer`s own personnel.
Simple as it may seem, assembling will certainly require extra costs for special tools, devices, and accessories, unless a customer has a vast experience in this field and its own warehouse stock.
Standard solutions help avoid all these costs, so purchasing a low cost test package will be less expensive than assembling the package from the same components and accessories.
The weak point of such solutions is their restricted application.
To achieve most of the HP hydraulic test objectives, standard packages from any manufacturers are usually not the perfect solution, although they may seem easy to use for any application. They are provided rather as a compromise option, as they may cause extra adaptation and more maintenance and repair works.
Example: the best solution for hydraulic tests at pressures over 500 bar and at a high operation rate is a two stage pump assembly.
Along with filling the tested product, the first stage pump reduces the cyclic fatigue load on the HP pump casing. This significantly increases the second stage pump service life.
Nevertheless, such a solution cannot be considered a low cost one due to considerably higher price.
But in ten years of operation at a high flow rates, the initial investment will be worth many times as much due to low total maintenance and repair costs.
Our experts will offer various solutions for your applications and warn about the relevant risks.
Permanently Installed Benches and Hydraulic Stations for Hydraulic Tests
Permanently installed benches are customized in compliance with the customer`s request.
Depending on the customer`s requirements, the following solutions may be offered:
- Comprehensive solutions with test chambers, test devices, and automation equipment;
- Hydraulic pressure sources to connect to the customer`s test bench
- Hydraulic stations to connect to the customer`s test devices or test chamber
Permanently installed benches are ideal for:
- Performance and acceptance tests
- Batch product tests
- Cyclic tests, cyclogram tests
- Automated tests, integration with a quality management system and defect handling system, and arrangement of product manufacturing traceability
Note: To issue a quotation, an in-depth development of a solution is needed that is comparable with a complete package development. Depending on the efforts needed to work over the customer`s request, we reserve the right to prepare a quotation at extra charge. When a charged quotation is requested, the amount to be paid for it will be set off as a part of the advance payment for the package supply.
Mobile Packages and Permanently Installed Benches for Pneumatic and Gas Tests
Manufacturing compressor systems, gas supply units, and special-purpose test benches are the areas where we have a most extensive expertise.
A capability to manufacture unique solutions from a budget manually driven HP compressor to sophisticated cockpit leak test units is our main benefit.
Package dimensions and price depend mainly on the assignment from the customer, e.g., a number of compression stages, package capacity, operation mode, and required overhaul periods.
Our experts, as a rule, select two or three options and make the corresponding package service life calculations to submit them to the customer.
Note: Depending on the needed efforts, some calculations may be charged, with setting off the paid amount as a part of the advance payment when the order for the package supply is placed.
HII packages are the best solution for handling various gases in the applications as follows:
- Static gas and pneumatic tests
- HP helium leakage detection
- Leakage control after a hydraulic test
- Helium and air mixture, as well as helium and nitrogen mixture tests
- Static testing of gas vessels and other gas equipment
- Pressure relief gas valve adjustment and testing
- Gas, oxygen, and nitrogen line testing
- High and superhigh purity gas pipeline testing
Please submit your request, and our experts will select the most suitable solution for your application!